Thursday 20 October 2016

Mangled Tapes - an introduction

So I finally found a tape deck which works so I can now hook it up to a computer and start to digitally transfer my old tapes of my songs recorded between 1985 and 1994 for your pleasure or punishment. Some of my old tapes are already on Soundcloud and have been written about on the main blog (thats A Goldfish Called Regret) but I may well transfer them over here. This isn't going to be comprehensive, there are tapes missing or just not located yet but I'll do what I can. You can download them, listen to them once and delete them as far as I'm concerned. This means more to me than you, but that's to be expected. But there you go, a big chunk of my past. I'll write sleeve notes which might put the songs into context. All tape hiss is entirely necessary, no tarting up will be performed on the tapes. This is raw Rob Morgan. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment